We have heard it for so many years; Someone ought to do this or someone should do that. Well, finally XomeOne does. We actually do what so many have been asking someone to do, both in the water- and energy business.
Project- and market facilitator
– Make players connect,
commit and take action
XomeOne – free resources at your service
The team members in XomeOne have worked together for decades: As colleagues, as competitors, in cooperating companies and in organisations. We have had lots of assignments in clusters and associations. We have become good friends and we enjoy working together. Today we have a strong network and a proven track record of achieving results both individually and collectively. Our goal is to provide our expertise to the markets where we operate, from sector knowledge and project management to successful business practice and practical entrepreneurship. We work together, we work one by one and we work in small groups. We will help where and when XomeOne is needed.
Key words; NoDig solutions, toxic waste, solar energy, practical networking, innovation management, digital solutions, sales, operations, project design, networking models.
”Fearless technology optimists”
What is our role in the value chain?
- Independent commercial accelerator for promoting sustainable solutions and technology development.
- Market-maker for players unaware of the potential within the water business.
- Knowledge and network of all aspects of no-dig potential.
- Assistance with efforts to promote new earnings models.
Why is this necessary? What is our “raison d’être”?
- No one in the market has assumed a leading role in commercially promoting the vision of no-dig methods.
- Refurbishment of water and sewage infrastructure has been significantly down-prioritised.
- Environmental and sustainability goals are far from optimal – there is enormous potential to promote the issue in both the political and industrial spheres.
How could we achieve this?
- Reality description/benchmarking and promoting, and motivating, change proposals.
- Link needs and expertise through new and non-conventional arenas for collaboration.
- Facilitate independent problem-solving.
- Proactive and positive effect on existing actors.
- Challenge knowledge around negative sustainability development.
- Initiate, or if necessary establish, a franchise based on the resource pools capable of delivering and/or suitably authorised (phase II).