We have heard it for so many years; Someone ought to do this or someone should do that. Well, finally XomeOne does. We actually do what so many have been asking someone to do, both in the water- and energy business.
Project- and market facilitator
– Make players connect, commit and take action
We are XomeOne AS
Our team has a strong network in the water- and energy industry in particular, but also within other sectors. We have a proven track record of achieving results both individually and collectively.
The project group covers all key areas of expertise – from sector knowledge, business management and project management to practical entrepreneurship.
Leading-edge expertise, networks and market insight in particular around innovation management, digital solutions, sales, project design and operation of no-dig solutions for the water industry.
”Fearless technology optimists”
What is our role in the value chain?
- Independent commercial accelerator for promoting sustainable solutions and technology development.
- Market-maker for players unaware of the potential within the water business.
- Knowledge and network of all aspects of no-dig potential.
- Assistance with efforts to promote new earnings models.
Why is this necessary? What is our “raison d’être”?
- No one in the market has assumed a leading role in commercially promoting the vision of no-dig methods.
- Refurbishment of water and sewage infrastructure has been significantly down-prioritised.
- Environmental and sustainability goals are far from optimal – there is enormous potential to promote the issue in both the political and industrial spheres.
How could we achieve this?
- Reality description/benchmarking and promoting, and motivating, change proposals.
- Link needs and expertise through new and non-conventional arenas for collaboration.
- Facilitate independent problem-solving.
- Proactive and positive effect on existing actors.
- Challenge knowledge around negative sustainability development.
- Initiate, or if necessary establish, a franchise based on the resource pools capable of delivering and/or suitably authorised (phase II).